- January 17, 2020
Craig Provorny is Chairperson of the Board of Directors for SERV Centers of New Jersey, Inc. Mr. Provorny is the co-Managing Director of Herold Law. His practice focuses on counseling clients in employment related matters, the representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in trust and estate litigation, environmental cost recovery actions, plaintiff insurance recovery, counseling clients in employment related matters, and general commercial litigation. Craig has appeared in both state and federal courts, including the trial, appellate, and New Jersey Supreme Court.
Representative cases for Mr. Provorny include:
- Trial counsel for purchaser of property defrauded by the seller in obtaining environmental approvals from the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.
- Trial counsel for gasoline station landlord whose property was contaminated with gasoline discharged by the station operator.
- Trial counsel for family who were partners in a business and whose assets were transferred to two other businesses without their knowledge.
- Trial counsel for individuals whose ERISA pension benefits were wrongfully withheld.
- Trial counsel for corporations seeking to obtain insurance coverage for remediation of contaminated property.
- Trial counsel for individual denied disability insurance.
- Trial counsel for bankrupt corporation suing prior officers and directors for breach of fiduciary duty.
- Trial counsel for individuals suffering personal injury from mold exposure.
Prior to joining Herold Law, P.A. in 1992, Mr. Provorny served in the New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety as an Assistant Environmental Prosecutor in the Office of the Environmental Prosecutor, as well as a Deputy Attorney General representing the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection.