Outpatient Counseling Services for Passaic County
For more than 50 years, Clifton Behavioral Healthcare has been the place to turn for those who are uncertain where to turn next. This primary mental health center is for anyone who lives or works in Clifton and the surrounding area. We offer educational and support groups; family, couple and individual counseling; as well as adult and child psychiatric consultation, medication counseling and follow-up.
At Clifton Behavioral Healthcare, you will find a team of caring professionals the area has trusted since 1960. Comprised of master’s-level clinicians, substance abuse professionals, and a nursing staff, bilingual speaking staff, and board-certified psychiatrists (adult & child), our professional multidisciplinary team is dedicated to helping clients help themselves.
Assistance for Life's Challenges
We assist people with a wide range of day-to-day challenges including:
- School or work problems
- Family conflict
- Managing an elderly parent
- Adolescent problems
- Positive parenting skills
- Couples issues
- Abuse issues
- Substance abuse and recovery
- Depression and other major mental illnesses
Programs for a Positive Future
Clifton Behavioral Healthcare offers a wide array of services to help children, adults and seniors build a positive future.
- Kids at Clifton – a program offering substance abuse assessment; intervention and treatment; anger management; counseling to parents, individual and family therapy; psychiatric evaluation/consultation and support groups
- Cost-effective EAP services
- SERV Care for Seniors – A support program that provides education and support to seniors, families and caregivers
- Medication and symptom management group
- Other support groups for:
- Symptom Management & Socialization
- Kids’ Social Skills Group
- Adult Psychotherapy